View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #256 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Steel View Post
Thanks for the input fellas. Does anyone know of any other way to get it out of lock mode? I would really prefer just getting it fixed then cutting the brown wire so it doesnt happen again. Sad at 68k Miles she was running like a dream and now she wont even turn on and they are holding me hostage for 1300 bucks.
Your questions have been answered already. Click on the "Steering Lock Links" link in my sig.

In a nutshell, if beating on it doesn't work then you have to repair the unit yourself (not for the faint of heart) or replace it (it's not an easy DIY, but not that difficult either).