View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #254 (permalink)
Man Of Steel
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Cpe. Sport
Man Of Steel is on a distinguished road

So far I have talked to Naples Nissan and they wont budge. The car will have to remain there for now. I called Nissan Corporate and they told me the Regional Manager will be in touch with me before the end of tomorrow's business day. I called another local Nissan Dealer and talked with the head of the service department and he was much more knowledgable and polite. He informed me that the VIN doesnt fall in the range of vehicles affected by the service bulletin but that doesnt mean that someone higher up cant grant "good will" and have the dealership repair it free of charge. Im already in the hole with towing and diagnostics, theres no way I want to spend $1,300 more. I'd hate to have to threaten an email to the CEO Mr. Ghosm, talk to the local media, and maybe legal action. Come on Nissan...

And about the hitting the module, I tried with my palm as well as the wheel locknut and it remained unresponsive. I would love for it to come out of this state then I would just pull the 10amp fuse. Thatd be easy as pie...
Man Of Steel is offline   Reply With Quote