View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:19 AM   #417 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Hey all,

I just spent some time at work reading through these last few pages, and man, what a trip.

As some of you may know, I was one of the first people to lay down money for the kit, and I've been in a constant struggle trying to get my money back, as well as contact them for information. I even visited their facility personally to see what was going on.

Just a little quick update on where I am at - I currently have a court summons and date by the California Court for a small claims lawsuit. I have asked for exactly what I paid for, and I have a set court date.

I have all of my previous invoices, contact records, phone calls, and emails. I hoped it had not come to this, but Sam and GTM will be held responsible.

I guess I can keep you all posted on that end of things, when I fly out to California soon for the court date.

28 pages is a crapton of info to sift through without anyone at work noticing, haha.