View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 03:29 PM   #61 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
New GM Nismo spotted at Greg Vann Nissan in Cambridge, Ontario

A dealership I go out of my way TO AVOID!

( Click to show/hide )
I should note they did not get my business when I purchased my 40th Anniversary brand new. They wouldn't give me the time of day because I was only a 23 year old that looked like a 23 year old. But guess what what f*ckers you missed the sale and also will miss out on all of my future Nissan purchases + services! I purposely avoid them!
When I was looking for a used one I went to a Nissan dealership and the guy pulled a lot of pressure tactics. Even went as far as saying 'we're taking the car to an auction this wednesday and expect to get close to the sticker price. If you don't put a deposit we can't gaurantee the car will be here' Long story short, I got a newer version with half the mileage at cheaper than what it was listed for (both were about the same price). Needless to say, it sat on their lot for about a month before it left.

that front fascia though... I want it lol
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote