View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah thanks for the education in swirl and multiple scratch directions, makes sense after reading the above.

I tried taking some pictures using a flash, I think one panel that I used Ultimate compound had some very fine micro marring afterwards. I believe this is visible with the ghosting of the reflections of the light on passanger side rear quarter panel. Most other panels look okayish.

Drivers side door with.

The marring on passanger rear quarter after using micro fiber cloth and hand to polish out some scratches which I for some reason put in whilst claying. Luckily I reviewed some of your video about doing 1.6 ft by 1.6ft at a time hence and checking else I would have probably ended up with instilling scratches on every panel! I actually checked after claying a much smaller area. Clay was fresh, perhaps holding the clay bar technique was wrong, maybe my nails did this.

After UC.

Same panel as the ones above.

Rest of the car seems okay.

And a distant shot which equates to zero as you you mention, since you see nothing

Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote