View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #526 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
Cool to see another member from Puerto Rico. If you go this route in the future bro as i did,keep in mind the fuel as well. There are a few TT builds that have make over 500whp with 91 octane but that crappy octane fuel is still my #1 concern for the stock block even with a good tune since were i live i don't have the option for higher octane fuel.
Thanks for the tip bro... the fuel here is like crap... But the Ecomaxx 93 oct fuel works good... I use that fuel in my 500whp+ sti before i sell it and 0 issues. I see the difference on the wideband as soon i try that fuel. i have to figured out a few things first after make my Z turbo but trust me is on my wish list from the day that i buy my Z

Have a nice day!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote