View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #3826 (permalink)
phantom370z
Track Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370Z PW
phantom370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
I am sorry to report this but Bobby has basically shut down CIN Motorsports. I can explain more in person. Nothing bad happened or anything like that at all. He simply had another opportunity that he couldn't turn down. You may still be able to get him to tune your car but chances are slim now. If you need to get in direct contact with him, I can help facilitate that. I just found out the details this weekend when I was up in Charlotte. My friend Chris, who does the vinyl wraps (the gold GTR, etc) has basically taken over his shop area as a work space. I will be happy to talk about it in person this weekend at Cars and Coffee as there isn't really anything to hide, I just don't want to post someone else's business up on a public forum.

Also.... Cars and Coffee is next Saturday! Who's in for that followed by some karting and/or lunch??!!

Alsoooo... The Carolina Z Club is having their annual Occupy Nissan car show where they take over a dealership just north of Charlotte next Sunday. If you are available, I highly recommend you try to make it! They had ~60 cars last year and are hoping for 100 this year!

Info: Occupy Modern 3|2014 | Carolina Z Club
Wow, that's a serious bummer. After talking with him I was really looking forward to him tuning it. I also seriously don't feel like driving 3 hours 1 way to Z1 just for tuning, I'm sure they do a great job but it's much further than Charlotte.

If Bobby is still interested in tuning I'm definitely still interested but if not, I'd understand. If you want to shoot him my contact information and/or ask him that'd be cool. I can have the car flashed and ready to be tuned whenever I put the intakes on.