View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeZ View Post
Happened to look under the hood the other day in preparation for an upcoming track weekend and noticed that this part had sheared in half. No idea how long it has been broken (as it is a little hard to see the break). It is a part of the LH stock air intake. Basically the lower nipple broke off.

Attachment 94639

Anyone else have this happen? Of course, I can't just buy the part from Nissan, I have to buy the entire intake for this crappy plastic part.

I believe that the part is removed it you are using the Stillen intakes. Anyone want to sell me theirs?
This not a rare thing to happen as quite a few members over the years have had this break including me.

I would recommend for the time being to remove both pieces and use some Krazy glue to hold them together, But know that it will eventually break again with the heat so replace it asap.

That piece is still used with the Stillens.

Look in the classified for someone who's selling one cheap.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote