View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 04:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEK View Post
holding your 13 year old labrador in your arms as the nurse puts him to sleep and seeing him finally stop breathing and suffering from his cancer...I said Chico I will see you soon as tears ran down my face to his already dry nose
I just had to put my dog down a month ago. She would have been 16 yrs old this January. Cried like a baby. Had her longer than any one of my friends since I moved to west Virginia when I was 14. We got her 3 months later, I'm now 30. She was absolutely nothing short of family, no different for me than having to pull the plug on a family member.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote