View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Persona non grata

So I posted something like this and almost was banned from the site, won't name sites as Club SI may get mad. So what prompted me to post is that I see us spending tons of money on our rides, and putting the most expensive fuel, best lubricants and whatever or wallets allows us to keep our Z's in the best condition. What about us, do you smoke?, drink and eat anything in site no matter what it does to your system?
Most of us don't think about it and is almost like a taboo to mention it. I saw this heavy set guy use his hands on the ground to get himself out of his 'vette, I mean really, c'mon ppl is your car your armor?
I weighed over 300 lbs at 5'8" and after my wife got breast cancer and got me a membership at local gym I lost 70 lbs and I'm in the best shape of my life, eat good and now I'm 56 and drive a Z which I also take care of. So tell me about you and your Z, who is in better shape and who will out live the other
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote