View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #58 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
Any updates???
I've been talking to Lukas on and off the past weeks. He's now in palliative care. Fortunately he hasn't given up

"I am a realist not necessarily accepting yet as I still have fight. I am not giving up nor will as I know how much it is important to keep fighting for my kids and wonderful wife. FYI we rushed the wedding 2014-06-06..suppoed to be this month just because of this but I look forward to give her a real one. times like these makes you realize what truly matters. if in anyway I can covey that to everyone,i would be very very happy."

I tell you, if Lukas had enough strength he'd be an awesome person to have a mass video chat with. I'm 24, fat as fúck, but for the most part healthy. I don't really have that much stress. I try to keep my priorities in order, (I care about friends and family over anything else in the world. Ex: Anyone who KNOWS me will tell you that like I don't actually care about my car 'it's just a car')

Anyways, Lukas has been dealt a SHITTY hand in the game we call life and his outlook on life is 10000 times better than mine, besides being in physical pain, he really does truly, in the purest form of the word, CHERISH his time on this planet with his wife and children.
REALLY makes you rethink how shitty and meaningless your small term goals are and makes you rethink what REALLY means most, and that you NEED to enjoy life, and time with those who mean the most to you...