View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 07:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
KramChaos
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
KramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond reputeKramChaos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darli328 View Post
Why does that size suck? What would I be gaining/loosing by going to a size other than stock? As you can probably tell I'm pretty unfamiliar with tires...
I was going to call one of my local deals, discount tire, and les schwab to get different prices. Is there something I should look out for?
If it matters I'd rather then be a little quiter than have extra grip.
It depends on what size other than stock you go with. 265 front 285 rear will provide more grip overall. By closing the width difference between front and rear, you will great a more neutral handling car, but it will be more susceptible to oversteer. So it depends on what you want out of your car. If all you care about it noise and noise only, just get stock sizes...

Last edited by KramChaos; 09-21-2014 at 07:55 AM.
KramChaos is offline   Reply With Quote