View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 06:10 AM   #1775 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
yep. definitely easy to work on, but that diff takes quite a bit of work. its something i left to a shop for once. literally the only thing i havent DIY, at least for the bushing part haha. you shouldve tackled that while you had the diff out!
I did replace the bushings while the differential was out - drilled, used a hacksaw blade, improvised and made a press to get the new one in. When I opened up my Whiteline package the front bottom two bushings were split and the on one the hole was too big for the sleeve, apparently Whiteline had a bad batch sometime in production. I don't drive the car hard but figured while I had it out might as well do it.

BTW - Still drool over the new seats you bought...

Last edited by OldFart; 09-20-2014 at 06:18 AM.