View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 02:54 AM   #1774 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
On this I did, putting coilovers on and figured why I was down there put the Nismo cover on and it just kinda snowballed from there. Suspension wise, the cars are extremely easy to work on. After I get this buttoned up, going to give it a go with painting the calipers in a candy tangerine over a gold base and replacing the brake lines - then I'm done.
yep. definitely easy to work on, but that diff takes quite a bit of work. its something i left to a shop for once. literally the only thing i havent DIY, at least for the bushing part haha. you shouldve tackled that while you had the diff out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Changed the oil. Noted blown rear differential bushing.
ouch. another one bites the dust. get the whitelines and call it a day. it honestly changed the entire feel of the car. acceleration is so much smoother and linear now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Went to get my wheels balanced and noticed tread wear on the inner shoulders of both front tires. Looks like I have about two months left and will need to be replaced. ugh. I got 24k miles on them so far.
i dont think ive gotten 24k out of any tires on this car haha