View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 06:33 PM   #261 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Kyle let be serious for a second, You know and the guys on here know I am one of the biggest pushes for you and the kit, I really loved mine and took it almost further than anyone else" Cliff" beat me buy 13 WHP but he also has a manual and I had a auto AWD . I ekk'd out 457 WHP He made 470
The heat exchanger on you kit is not efficient at all. Why else would you put another in the manifold ? The outside one is SMALL looks like an oil cooler and you mount the darn thing to the radiator " Come one man" I Took my car to the track on not a hot or humid night was about 80 and almost no humidity I made 2 passes , 2! the the car was heat soaked, On my third run the car felt like it was pulling a piano it was so bad I was only trapping 107 and pulling 13.1's - Those are stock motor bolt on numbers. I never made it back to the track because the damn thing detonated and threw a rod( I'm not the only one either) It is a fact that the heat exchanger is not large and will cause heat soak and issues. Don't get me worng I still love you kit want one again some day but will be looking for a kit with out the heat exchanger and NO tune, Don't even get us started on the can tune that some of us cant start the car because it so RICH or the fact that the can tune make zero power, Just speaking from experience again. Mine on the can tune made 342 WHP( For ($9600) ! ? Made 300 full NA. Custom tune made 412 WHP BTW that's you advertised power level and not the 342WHP.

Last edited by ANMVQ; 09-19-2014 at 06:36 PM.
ANMVQ is offline   Reply With Quote