View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #149 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Not an easy task, as there are very few images available, but I hope this gives you an idea.

By the way trust me, the duckbill is back there, just hard to see because of the suns reflection.

Haha, doesnt look half bad! I am close to actually doing it(that's my car btw!) Did you leave the red trim pieces their original color? Doesnt look half bad they way it showed up!

Quick question before I jump on the hype train...how long is the total car compared to the older nismo version, from nose to tail? I really love the longer look of my current nismo, but am slowly falling in love with the current(especially the sides and rear!)

Think ill just OEM DRLs....I always get burned when using non oem haha!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote