View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 07:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
Seriously man just google it its very simple. It consists of getting in the car shutting both doors rolling down both windows at the same time then holding down the button for about ten seconds until you hear them click then rolling them both up and hold for 10 seconds until you hear a click and you're done. I may have missed something small but that's basically it. This will happen to you anytime your battery dies or gets unplugged. My service advisor showed me this for free the first time I took my car in for device at Nissan. Its a damn shame they charged you a full hour for that but just consider it lesson learned. A lot of simple issues with our car can be solved with google or YouTube

actually, I had to do it last night. I re-program mine all the time cuz I'm constantly working on my car and disconnecting the battery.

All you do is roll it down, hold for 5 seconds. Roll it up, hold for 5 seconds.