View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 01:22 AM   #68 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
not in my z, but on previous cars...

there was one girl that walked in some patch of sand before getting into my fresh ride. left footprints on my floor mat.

another girl that kept turning the dials for no reason.

then another girl that opened the passenger door and hit a sign pole, dented the door.

another girl that opened the door and scraped the bottom of the door onto the raised sidewalk.

my wife nor my kids dont do any of that. i taught my kids from day one not to eat or drink in the car, dont scuff the door or the sill while getting in/out of the car, dont touch the windows (no drawing), no smudges on the doors, etc. etc. my cars are very clean.
This! I hate when people just hit their feet on everything and how they just drag their feet on the sill getting in and out. It's like pick up your fvcking feet!