View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Caddy in denial? You decide.

Cadillac Chief Says Brand Won't Go Back to Cut-Rate Pricing

Cadillac has come a long way with the ATS. It drives like a charm. Fit & finish rivals Germans. I can honestly say it outperformed the 2013 and under bimmers. But...
Cadillac didn't design the ATS/CTS to look like it can compete in looks with potential redesigns coming for 2014 2015 & 2016. The effects are showing. The Germans and Lexus sales are up, Cadillac sales are down nearly 5%. Dealers and consumers are asking Cadillac to be more price competitive with discounts or incentives.
Cadillac feels their cars are quality built and are worth the price.
Imo... Cadillac should have spent more money on external design. The CTS look is already dated compared to a Mercedes-Benz C class or 3 series.
GM, don't repeat the mistakes of the 70's or you'll be back in the 80's & 90's. Starting to feel like American car dominance is near coming to a screeching hault???