View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
The only issue that I have had so far (knock on wood) was that my passenger window was slightly catching on the weather stripping when opening the door.

I took it to the local Nissan dealer, thinking it'd be a warranty issue. They told me that the windows must have been previously tinted, because there was some tint caught down inside the door. Carmax must have removed the tint before selling it. Since it wasn't a "warranty" issue, I paid the Nissan dealer out of pocket. I'm sure I could have gotten Carmax to chip in some money, but I didn't think it was worth pursuing. They didn't entirely fix it either, as it still catches, but oh well.

On a plus side for Carmax, they did end up refunding my $500 transfer fee. When the sales lady was bringing the car up, she accidentally ran over and got the car stuck on one of those cement parking blocks (the little ones usually at the end of parking spaces). She barely even made it 10 feet! After jacking the car up to get it off of the block, they took it back and put it on a lift to inspect it. They even let me go back and take a look at it to verify there was no damage (other than some minor scuffs on the bottom of the car).

Someone did a great write up on how to adjust the height of the glass in the frame when closed. I am sure this will remedy your problem.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote