View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 10:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Funkdoobiest
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Sprt Tour Nav 6
Funkdoobiest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
first things first, ditch post maf tubes and get a real intake, id suggest takeda stage 2 cold air or stillen Gen 3s

second get a lightweight flywheel, clutch, CSC, and new CMC(you need to change the CSC and CMC to support the new clutch and you switch the new clutch because you are changing flywheels) these will help out the hesitation the most

third, test pipes and an exhaust

all of those should help out hesitation, i dont have that hesitation anymore and i dont have an exhaust(stock nismo exhaust) the hesitation you have is completely normal though, only real way to fix it is with a tune(it has something to do with throttle maps or something like that), all the mods i listed though will help alleviate it though
Some of these posts are laughable. Or ludicrous. So you're telling him to spend a couple thousand dollars to mod his car.....to overcome an issue, yet has nothing to do with his problem?? How about a solution relating to it? Or information? Yeah that's an idea. These boards get some crazy replies sometimes. It's either someone passing along a "fact" they heard or recommending someone replace multiple parts. Yeah sure it's not my money go ahead, why not? Don't forget to upgrade the rear end too.

More mods isn't going to help a software issue below 3k rpm.
Funkdoobiest is offline   Reply With Quote