View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickboat View Post
The data file came out as a txt file. It is up a coupe of posts, did you see it? The code came back after about 80miles. I called the Stealership, i guess I have to get the stock tubes back on. CRAP!
It's hard to follow displayed as text instead of in a table, but it looks like you are getting pretty divergent readings from the MAF sensors.

I'm not sure about the different sets of fuel trim data - the first grouping look nominal but the ones listed later are high for one bank

It's possible the MAF sensors need to be cleaned -- pick up some CRC MAF cleaner spray and just spray them down.

That still doesn't explain the weird DTC's... I think after trying to clean the MAF, if no change, going to the dealership is your best option.

I can tell you that the tubes and filters are NOT radically changing things enough to cause sensor problems.

Over oiling could be an issue on the MAF, but if you spray it clean and nothing changes, there's something else going on.