View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #65 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edk370 View Post
The first one, people putting their feet on the dash, or rolling the window down to "kick out their feet" annoys me. But you got to understand something about this: Some people do not think of cars as "emotional possessions." These people are not materialistic i.e. they don't care if you drive a nice car or a clunker. They just view cars as tools to get from point A to B. They don't even know what's considered a premium car and what isn't. There are good virtues to this.
Well said, but placing feet on dashboard is more a safety issue for me. If something happens you get knees in chest. That airbag will fold someone in half.

Feet go on the floor board.
Seat belt on.
No smoking.

Music, if you got it play it.
Drinks and food I am ok with.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote