View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #1744 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice! glad to hear there was at least some advantage over the stock one after all the hassle.
now go

is urs leaking? for me, i wouldnt bother changing it unless it leaks. my 10yr old G's bushings are fine too.

how hard are you guys driving your cars btw? do you track them?
honestly, even if you shift hard sometimes, its only a matter of time before it goes. when it goes you have a dirty mess and a really bad shifts (unless you slip the clutch alot). i bought 3 quarts of redline mt-85 to change the trans oil this week before i noticed the diff bushing gone. i have 40k miles on mine with ~5 track days and im guessing mine went out in the last 5k miles.

i wish i wouldve changed it sooner, before it went out as a preventative measure. would've attempted a DIY instead of pay someone 100/hr to install it (properly)