View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #8733 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

hey there mishuko you like office jobs? i do. use to fly around for biz trips like a mofo every frikken week. hated it. now i can just tell the other folks to do the flying while i and still make more money.

you should get coffee at the office and dr.pepper during lunch.

no way!! im using this polycarbonate paint for the lexan bodies. stinks like hell
Lol well I am in the securities industry and really enjoy it so yea kinda do =P. I rose from the ranks and it's a great feeling of acomplishment but I need to stay humble and head on straight because i still want to move further up! I don't get to travel a lot... mostly conferences and acting as a liase...