View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #8725 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thats awesome! there's a guy on ebay that does custom paint jobs for these bodies... was like 150 or something for it though.

if im going to be doing sedan again i would get the tamiya TT01E, was it? it comes with a 370z body. like 135 or something for the kit. but right now i dont have any friends to race these cars nearby and going to the track every weekend is a pita for me.... so doing all these short wheelbase offroad trucks to play with the kids.

im probably going to get one more kit (crawler) before all is said and done. then will let my kids buy their own kits and help them build them.
damn bro!!! if i will be nearby from you trust me i be more motivated to work on the RC... i have the same problem... i dont have any friend with RC I have three bodies for my RC... Opel Calibra Race Car, 1999 Honda Civic Si and 97-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST