View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #62 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have been down that road too guys and gals. I was a father at the ripe old age of 20 and I had a 70 camaro then. Over the next 25 years I have seen my kids grow and go sacrificing my love for sports cars especially the two seaters but that is how it goes. Family comes first, pay your dues, then drive what you want later. I bought my Z brand new and couldn't be happier and I'm certainly not rich by any means. Good luck to you young and fixing to be parents. Your kids are well worth the 20 or so years in your life.