View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 07:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
KittenMittens
Base Member

Drives: 18 Nismo 370Z BLK M6
KittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond repute

I just came from a Camaro. It was a little hard to give up considering it was in the gorgeous aqua metallic blue color they only made a little over 1,000 of. Super heavy, thing was a tank, 4 years old (2010). I was his only owner with 50k miles and I had to take it to get the dealership to get the timing chain replaced but kind of expected to have those first model flaws. All in all it was a good car but being a small 5 foot nothing woman, I looked like a little girl driving my daddies car. Congrats on your purchase!
KittenMittens is offline   Reply With Quote