View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 07:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threev8s View Post
Now that we have established this (I know this thread didn’t establish anything), is there anything any of you would do differently if you could go back to the day you purchased it in terms of factory options, color, etc? I considered getting the Nismo rear spoiler but decided to hold off. I know that would have caused either remorse or a trickledown effect so I guess I’m happy with my decision to not get one. Otherwise, I’m still happy with the color, options (or lack thereof…just have the splash guards and floor mats).
I wouldn't have gotten the sport package, maybe. I have replaced everything it came with, the only thing I have from it now is the SRM, and I'm not sure if that was worth the price. Of course, I never intended to turn the car into a pure racecar when I got it either.