View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #404 (permalink)
VQStryker
Track Member

Drives: :(
VQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
What happened with that? I remember watching the youtube but I don't know if it was ever resolved. Did you (Joe) sue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
Hey Joe, thank you for your kind words. Man, I cannot tell you how bad I feel for you. After our last communication a while back, I found out the truth about what Sam did to you. Yes, Sam knowingly sent you used parts for your turbo kit. He had taken those pipes off of a car that was in the shop and sent them to you to keep you from cancelling your order. I am truly sorry for ever doubting your story because I didn't think Sam could stoop that low. I really wish I could have taken better care of you.
Well cats out the bag! Didn't sue, wanted to but it was hard especially since I was in guam. there is stuff I had to do to the kit to make it work, too bad I wasn't any faster then the guy who spent 1K on nitros... good for him What's even better is all the BS we got from...almost everyone in the forced induction section. I pretty much got **** on and so did the wife and the 2 guys who were siding with me, in Guam, that had seen the kit, and know the kind of person I am. Sam sent new parts (piping, intercooler, ect but not new turbos) We had all suspected it was a used kit, hell it actually looked like the car had issues going off what the internals of the piping looked but idk the story behind that car. I appreciate it MIKE you seemed different from Sam thats why I started to work with your only I got rid of that car, partially because I wanted nothing to do with GTM, and ended up with a nismo. Now I am trying to figure out what to pull the trigger on F.I. TT or the BP single.... oh and Mike, I got internals this time so it should be fun...er