View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #466 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

On Sept 16thy at 1:52 AM the phone rang and told me my business was broken in to. it took a few moments to even hear the phone as not part of a dream or something but when I got the news I said I would be their as fast as I could.

I quickly got dressed and my eyes beginning to focus hopped in the car. THis is where I make lemonade out of lemons. As we all know it is a crime to lie to law enforcement and I did say "as fast as possible". I am still running my R888 tires until next week, so with the roads deserted, I took off.

Boy howdy, I can not begin to tell you how much grip these tires have after two miles of driving. I never got any wiggle or sound, just unleveled grip. I now have a personal best time driving to work unlikely to be rivaled any time soon if ever.

The police were there in force, every car on duty at that hour so the roads truly were deserted. They asked for my ID as the alarm blared. I turned it off and found only my metal door had been peeled back and then the alarm went off and the thief or thieves ran. Nothing was missing.

The cop later asked me if this was my address on my DL. Then said you got here fast and another cop said yeah I know his car. Uh oh interesting.

I slept on the floor, worked out the day while I secured the building.

Great tires for fun.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote