View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 10:55 PM   #289 (permalink)
G37Some
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37s
G37Some is on a distinguished road

I never said NA isnt worth it. I just said the only real bang for your buck is FI.
you gain more HP/TQ per dollar going FI than if you stay NA. its a fact.

I know u disagreed with me, saying my statement wasnt fair, and the test car is having problems - but dyno'ing a year apart is a problem within itself. if it was any manufacturer saying their product did XXXXX on this dyno and then a year later the results were XXX, everyone would jump on them. if you know the car has problems - that is your solution to this dilemma right off the bat...

All i meant is that I wish you had better results, but allowing the car to breath better via ported throttle bodies, upper intake manifold and intakes/exhaust seems comparable across the board, per your results vs. everyone elses results with basic bolt ons, whether you get it done custom or buy another product already on the market. without FI the car, the car is already performing like a champ so the breather mods arent game changers without FI.

props to all your effort, i just meant i wish you had better results for everything that went into it.