View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #374 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
Let's just say that if a wastegate failed to open, bad things would happen, yes?

There are definitely memories I cherish and there were some good times, great parts, and awesome work. That's partly why I didn't leave sooner. There were things that really sucked, but there were things that were pretty damn awesome too. It certainly wasn't boring. lol

I wish the white dragon would have been finished...that would have been epic!
Lol, at least I got to see the White Dragon in person although Sam was really Nazi about me taking pics of it even though the owner of that car and SS had asked me to take pics of their cars... Lol