View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #1731 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the store to pick up some choks when I bumped into an historic car show. I don't know what's historic about a srt10 but you know... beast!

Vanquish, beatles, prowlers, f100 and more cars that were beyond my time.

Saw a guy with a Nissan engine in his vanquish + another with a 240zx...

After seeing so many nice cars I got a bit spirited in my drive home and took a few detours and kinda accidentally intentionally rev'd all the way up till it limiter kicked me... Mileage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
I did nothing with Harry today but chat with him. Every time I passed him in the garage. Tomorrow though: big difference. Sunny and 70. Every. Freaking. Day. Forthenextfourdays!!

Me 'n Harry gunna have some fun
omg you talk to your car too? I always apologize when I shift like crap... tell her how much fun and pleasure she gives me. Then my girlfriend is like 'I know you're not talking about me'