View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #362 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
1) GTM doesn't have caller ID. So no, there was no screening of calls in that respect. However, Sam does screen his calls through whoever is answering the phone. I would spend more time running around trying to find Sam only for him to tell me to tell whoever was on the phone, to take a message or tell them he wasn't there. That said, because Sam is the keystone of the business and EVERYTHING must go through him, he is an extremely busy person and doesn't have enough time in a day to do everything or take every call.

2) Again, EVERYTHING must go through Sam. I barely had enough autonomy to answer e-mails or PM's without his blessing. There were no fixed policies and everything was whimsical. I could never second guess what Sam's decision was going to be because it was different every single time. So, I have no earthly idea why it was such a mess.

3) Well, regardless of how you felt about the situation, it would have been wrong. There is simply no justification for stealing. You did the right thing.

4) As far as I am concerned, Sam owes a lot (and I do mean a ton) of apologies for the things that he has done to just about everyone he comes into contact with in this industry. That's why there are so many haters of GTM, because he tends to make it abundantly clear that he just doesn't give a ****. The times that he does seem to care actually surprise me because it is quite rare.

He's kinda like Darth Vader, there's still good in him...somewhere.
Thanks for the answers. I would never have kept the twin SC kit - I just wanted my kit and was thinking about holding onto it until Sam/GTM delivered what I was owed. I'm not a thief.

I'll tell you, the only reason I didn't was because I didn't want to screw someone else over who was in the same boat I was in.