View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 07:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
Do it. Very easy to install and it does a good job.
I agree it's worth it. Honestly, even with the fact that anything green looks like it's from the land of Oz it has fairly reasonable picture quality for a $40 camera. The night vision is a little grainy but it gets the job done and then some. Also, the license plate frame itself is built like a tank which is a nice touch.

Despite the color problem with the sensor on my unit SunValleyTek (the Amazon vendor who sells this) has been accommodating. They had me send a picture of the display image, concurred that the sensor is faulty, and gave me a prepaid shipping label in order to send it back for exchange. The only thing TBD is whether or not they are going to make me rip out all the wiring in order to send it back as a complete unit or if they will allow me to send just the frame itself.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote