View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #8174 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
i guess what i'm trying to say is that for burgers you add bacon as extra, you don't replace the meat with bacon

hahaha. yah i suppose so, bacon and eggs, you'd think the egg is the main dish and bacon a side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompsontechs View Post
Okay, have read a lot here about these things running out with a 1/4 tank on hard prolonged sweepers... I had three or four dots and guess what? Yup. It was like someone flipped the switch and shut her off. She coasted to a stop and refused to give me any love until I had a buddy come by with a gallon and fired her up. All the other people coming by in there super-cars honked horns and generally had a good time at my expense.

The freaky thing was how she shut down, no sputters or jerking just full power and nothing. I thought I had blown something up and then noticed that when it didn't start I was showing no dots on the gauge... how is this so. I never even goit a fuel warning and I look every time I pull out of the garage. I had 4 dots when I left and she showed zero after the stall.

Anyway, I believe you all now!

Chagrined in Illinois
i read adding sugar also helps.