View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 01:32 PM   #492 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
zing~! yah, it was getting progressively worse and my wife bought it for me so it was
Nice! free mods are the best type

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i coated the interior panels with Prima Nero so that things dont catch and scuff the surface. i do this on all my new cars BEFORE getting scuffs.

it can't help sharp scratches but most daily scuffs marks are eliminated.
I wish you would have told the previous owner of my car this handy suggestion

It's not a big deal, I will replace the inside hatch cover once I stop carpooling next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Mine will need to be closest to the edge as possible in order to hide all of the scratches. I guess I could hide most of them and touch up what is still exposed. I will see what will work best for me and post up once installed.
That's a good idea, I would remove the front bumper and use screws to secure it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote