View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #344 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

STILLEN has been in the high performance automotive business for nearly 30 years and it is not new to us when these sorts of situations arise.

I am not going to make any comment on GTM or the struggles they may or may not be going through.

I would however like to reach out to the employees of GTM. I have seen a few employee names pop up over the years. One name in particular is Mike, and I believe there is or was also a Pablo? Each time I see these names come up I see comments about excellent Customer Service and great attitudes. This sounds like the type of person and/or people that would fit well here at STILLEN.

If the situation is not what it appears to be and GTM is doing well and will continue in business then we wish you all the best. However, if that is not the case, we all need jobs and I would like to extend the opportunity for us to sit down and discuss our futures. If any GTM employee is interested in speaking with us please send me an email with your resume at kmillen@stillen.com.

edited to update Pablo's name. My apologize for not getting it right.

Last edited by Kyle@STILLEN; 09-16-2014 at 02:17 PM.