View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM   #486 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Luckily mine came with the rear bumper applique. I think it looks good and helps in those incidents where something from the hatch may fall while unloading. Although I try to be extra careful in those incidents no matter the car. It always kills me when I travel for work and get a rental car with 1,000 miles or less and there are scratches on the bumper where they drag there rolling bags down the car instead of lifting it up and out.

In essense of your bumper fix, I may or may not have ordered an EZ Lip.

The previous owner even though the car isnt terribly low decided to take inclines straight on at speed is my best guess. I think this will cover the gashes in the plastic instead of trying to fix it with putty, sanding and paint.