View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 10:51 AM   #8140 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
mishuko is one healthy man.............great story shared today....

WAS one healthy person... lol I was into cycling hardcore after a free sprint distance tri's. Did pretty well... one of my favourite races was on the calabogie race track near Ottawa. lol I'm now a bankster who sits most of the day...

and since I got the Z the riding went to literally 0 hahaha. is more fun now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

mang if i could have the energy i had back when i was like in my teens...
i can barely do 30 push-ups still. but back in june in could only do 17, so im slowly getting there. back when i was a teen i could do 70+ and keep going like them energizer bunnies.
LOL I remember I did a 'fit test' for a lab and had some intense numbers. I pumped out 54 pushups in 60 seconds and then when I had to test my sit-ups my core was so shot I did like 16 in 60

To make matters worst we did a plank test and my partner (who was a she and runner) had a fractured clavicle and bruised up since she won a door prize while riding earlier the week did it the longest. I dropped out 4th. She was still going and was asking should i stop now that I won?

Quote:
btw, that neighbor recently upgraded to a nissan leaf. lol

looks like nec's making much more batteries than wat nissan can sell... lol
nissan's supposedly required to buy 220K batteries per yr but only sold like 167K or something of electric vehicles to date..
I heard Nissan is planning on closing their battery plant.... Screw hybrids/batteries killing my petro love

Quote:

yah, i too always check left/right when im in the lead before going through an intersection... one time some pos saturn blew right through a red light while i had a green to make a left-turn. i saw the biotch coming closer to the intersection without slowing so i just waited. people behind me were blowing their horns "go racecar go! "

then they realized.
Racecar!!! I usually engage by slipping ever so carefully into first... then once I'm off the clutch I mash my gas! Serves two fold, incase we get red-runners and it's a smoother ride... kinda... it takes my passenger by surprise first few times as they expect a launch then it's slow then it's launched and they go in their seat hahaha