View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 09:50 AM   #102 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglez View Post
no... that's a salt on any kind of metal thing... but to each their own... there are no right or wrong answers as to whether to drive your z in the winter or not... i choose not to due to wanting to keep it as nice as possible for as long as possible... do i miss driving zeus... of course... but it makes the time i have with him that much more enjoyable... it also helps that my dd is a very nice ride too
speaking from experience I got dinged by a boulder (okay a bit exagerated) that cracked my windshield and chipped my roof. The chip went to the metal and in less than a week rust started developing. I have an appointment at the shop to replace my windshield + fix the ding but if rust started appearing in less than a week I can only imagine how fast it will happen when the salt hits the ground...

On another note TTC = Take The Car. I rather sit in traffic in MY car than be sardine-style crammed in the subway, RT then bus... (disclosure: I live in the north end of Scarberia)
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote