View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 06:27 AM   #332 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for you input. I have actually read each and every single post in this thread. This is very sad. When I launched this forum in 2008, this is NOT how thought I would ever have to deal with GTM. GTM was one of the biggest turning shop for Z platform. They were huge. In the beginning forum years, it was very hard for me to get sponsor. I remember I used to go to tuning shops contact page and email them if they were interested in being a sponsor. Used to keep my fingers crossed hoping I'd get another sponsor. Yes, this forum came a long way and so are some of the sponsors.

When Sam began his sponsorship here, he was very active. He replied pms right away, I had zero complaints etc. But he couldn't continue his good work. I think after that group buy, his performance fell rapidly and significantly beyond acceptable measure. But I couldn't just slam the door on him and say goodbye. That doesn't really solve anything for the guys who had their money invested into GTM. All I'm doing is closing the door on him and then what? He should just walk away with the money? No, I didn't want that. In the back of my mind, I was still hoping that I can get the parts or money back to the members. I gave him chance. I wanted to get a response from him stat. I have sent him 4-5 paragraph long pms (multiple times) explaining to him he is playing with hard working money of my members. I asked him very clearly he needs to take car of this first thing. I clearly told him DO NOT take any orders until you get this taken care of first. After a bit wait, he gave me a reply. I really thought he would end up taking care of the customers with the parts. But this is beyond acceptable. I had a lot of patience with GTM for the sake of my members. I wanted them to get the parts or refund but I think my patience has finally ran out. I'm officially removing GTM as a sponsor from my forum. I didn't want to do it but I have to do this. I still want him to fulfil all my group buy members orders whether it's a part or refund. If 100% of the group buy members are fully satisfied with the resolution, I may reconsider bringing Sam back but that's not my priority right now(and I highly doubt that'll happen). I just really want you guys to get your stuff.

I want to thank Trips for all the threads and posts he read though spending hours and hours of his busy time that he could have been spending with the family. Thank you. You were very patient and did a great job . Frost also put a lot of time in with the posts. Thank you frost if you're still here .

Cosmo, huge misunderstanding. I do not own a gtr (and I'm telling you today there is no way in earth I will ever be able to own one). I have a 2009 370Z that's bone stock with HKS exhaust. It's got 89,000 miles and still on stock clutch. I have two jobs that feeds my family and pays the bills. I sometimes work 21 hours straight bc in this economy, work is work. With the unemployment rate shooting through the sky in NJ, I'm thankful for my job. That GT-R you mention is Matt's. He is the co-owner of GTRlife.com (formarly known as NAGTROC). He is a very good friend of mine and he was the very 2nd moderator of THE370Z. I gave him that position in 2008 out of respect..he never asked me for it.

In conclusion I want to say, I am sorry. To those that feels that I didn't do a good job, I apologize. I really thought Sam would pull though and deliver what he promised. It wasn't a easy situation to deal with. Me, Trips, Frost we all lost sleep, we all spent countless hours dealing with it where those hours could have been used doing something fun or amusing with the family or watch a show on tv. We were on the forum reading though GTM thread posts. Yes the forum will lose a vendor and a (permanant) source of income but it is what it is. This has been overdue and the lack of communication is unacceptable. I'm just hoping and praying all my members get their part or money back. Thank you for your time.

AK

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.