View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 08:33 PM   #100 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
Depends on the winter, of course, but around here there would be nothing enjoyable about driving a high-performance rear-wheel drive sports car with manual transmission and 4 inches of ground clearance in the winter, and spending $500+ to do so. The car's a blast when driven in it's optimal environment, but winter ain't it.

I recognize that not everyone can afford a winter DD and they have to drive their Z year round, but I've had a lot of Z cars over the last 35 years and no one can convince me that they're more fun (or more practical) in a Minnesota winter than my good old 4x4 GMC Sierra. My 370Z in the winter does what it's best at when there's snow and ice on the street -- it sits in the garage.
I'm sorta the opposite, my truck stays in the garage for the winter, i find the car fun to drive in the winter.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote