View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 03:28 PM   #8133 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Ok the phone software website you linked there looks awesome but they don't tell you the name of the program exactly.

In the app store when I search for "torque" I get:
Engine Link OBD II vehicle moitoring made by "K Solution LLC"

and

OBD Fusion by OCTech LLC

Edit: Never mind. It's only for android. Is there a solid equivalent for iOS?
Hmmm, I bet there is but I don't know what it would be. You may be better served by the WiFi version of the scan tool since it works in the iOS environment. The MX version that I have is bluetooth and does not work with iOS. Unfortunately, it is not available until November, if then. It will come with OBDLink that should work on your iPhone, but does not appear to work for a Mac. They have a Windows package but that is it.

Edit: The two models are MX bluetooth and MX WiFi

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction

Last edited by jpkirk; 09-15-2014 at 03:32 PM.
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote