View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #456 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

A dealer won't install the Zspeed one under warranty - they can only install oem parts under warranty. Also, my dealer and corporate both told me that my CSC would not be covered even under the 60K miles powertrain warranty

That's not to say they won't cover it. Just that they told me in my situation it was extremely unlikely to be covered (because I don't spend a lot of $$$ on maintenance at the dealer). There are a variety of people who have gotten them replaced under warranty.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote