View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 09:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Brancky I don't mean to impose on you but if you have a moment could you take a picture of what the camera image looks like from your display during the daytime?

I saw on the Amazon reviews for the unit that someone else has this issue, and the response from the company is that the red tinge is due to the IR LED's being on all the time and is perfectly normal. I don't want them to send me another one of these things if the end result is going to be the same.
I would love to, but I'm about to board a flight to Mexico until Thursday. I'll get one then for you... The image isn't as clear as a regular camera and certainly not as good as the one in our Nismo Juke, but I wouldn't call mine red by any means.