Thread: 2 weeks in
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default 2 weeks in

I've had my 2013 PW Sport/AT for 2 weeks now......initial impressions.

Prior to getting my Z I hadn't owned a car in 15 years. The last car I bought was 22 years ago.

-It's definately awakened some car related OCD. I've washed it 4 times now....today it was pretty clean before I found myself at it again. I just wanted to get the dust off it. Caught myself polishing all the glasswork at midnight last night.

-The left hand mirror sure blocks the view turning left. I'm getting used to it now.

-Rearward vision is a drag, but I've learned to work around it.

-Doesn't hold anything in the back. I was half hoping I could get a roadbike back there if I took both wheels off....not a chance. I'm over it.

-Brakes are fantastic, it goes just about as well. Sounds great, even stock.

-Took it on a trip. The gas mileage isn't as bad as I was expecting.

-Where I am 370s are rare as hen's teeth. I like that. You see about 5-6 350s for every 370. 911 and even Ferrari sightings are far more prevalent. There's a lot of money floating around where I live.

-And every jerk in anything modded is always wanting to go. There's no shortage of those dough heads around here either. I read on this forum that driving a 370 would bring these types out of the woodwork. How true.

-Still trying to get a handle on all the 'cockpit' operations and all the idiosincracies of the Intelli-Key/Security system.

I'm sure I'll come up with a few more.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote