View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #317 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkNismo View Post
When a new member joins the forum and observes the listed forum sponsors on here, the normal assumption is this is a legitimate business.

After all this mayhem with GTM, please remove them so future Z members don't make this mistake.
I would have to agree with you. Even if they aren't getting many sales from the members on this forum something should be done to make an example out of them. It would also mean a lot to the people who were taken advantage of if they were reprimanded. It would say to them that this kind of treatment of our members won't be tolerated! Even a simple statement would go a long way and I don't think I'm alone in this. I'm not saying a mob beating is in order or even an apology is owed I'm just saying the regulars on this forum feel a great sense of camaraderie when together. We often refer to ourselves as a family and I know I'm one of those people so when something like this happens it would go a long way if we were made to feel more important than a shady sponsor who robs people of their honest, hard earned money. This is in no way meant to point fingers or offend I'm just giving a suggestion and its merely my personal opinion and we all know opinions are like A-holes everyone has one!

Last edited by nomodsjk; 09-14-2014 at 08:41 PM.