View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 10:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Stailey
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z 7AT
Stailey is a splendid one to beholdStailey is a splendid one to beholdStailey is a splendid one to beholdStailey is a splendid one to beholdStailey is a splendid one to beholdStailey is a splendid one to beholdStailey is a splendid one to behold

Install weekend (August 28th-31st, 2014):
Big Weekend! I drove down to Atlanta where I had my parts shipped to have a build weekend with one of my best friends, Joe. We cleaned up his garage, transported all of the parts and tools to his place, and got to work. It took us 2 1/2 days to do everything and everything turned out great... Oh, and we made the demon bolt our bitch - broke both off within 20-30 minutes with a regular ratchet and a shitload of extensions... not bad for a car that had 24k miles.

Parts Installed:
Motordyne E370 Shockwave CBE
Berk HFC's
Stillen Gen 3 Intakes
Stillen Underdrive and belt
Stillen Grounding Kit
Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway Bars
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune Day! (September 13th, 2014):
Drove back up from Atlanta and had an appointment set up with Real Auto Dynamics in Oceanside, NY for my tune. These guys were great from the get go. They have exciting projects going on and overall I had a great experience with these guys. A couple shots of the day... a video Kevin made... and my dyno results from the parts install and tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbFpixV5Evs
273.5 hp - 265.1 ft/lb
The UpRev tuner Rodney set the a really smooth feeling throttle curve, shorten the AT shifts and the lag time from gas to go. I was really impressed with how different the car feels - everything just felt.... smooth.
Thanks again to the guys at Real Auto Dynamic for a great experience. I look forward to coming back again for the next big things!

Last edited by Stailey; 09-17-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Stailey is offline   Reply With Quote